At Hosanna Wind Limited (hereinafter refers as “HosannaWind”), we take the protection for your Personal Information very seriously and are fully committed to implementing and complying with the Data Protection Principles and all relevant provisions of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong. We collect Personal Information that you provide to us voluntarily and process it for the following purposes ("Purposes"):
A. Personal Data Collected
HosannaWind collects Personal Information in order to help us provide the services and products we offer. HosannaWind collects Personal Information on you when you register with the HosannaWind on our Website(s), make an order or when you send us any enquiries via the HosannaWind Website(s) or related channels.
We collect Personal Information that you provide to us voluntarily and process it for the following purposes ("Purposes"):
to complete transactions with you and manage your registration where applicable;
to send direct marketing communication to you, with your express permission;
to understand and analyse our sales, and your needs and preferences;
to develop, enhance, market and provide products and services to meet your needs;
to enable you to participate in promotions and contests;
to enable us to invite you to participate in customer research or focus groups;
to handle customer enquiries and services.
We may hold or process such Personal Information securely anywhere in the world, for as long as is necessary for the Purposes and we may only share it with business partners or suppliers who are required to carry out the required services for you. By continuing usage of our services, you hereby consented to this arrangement. We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to protect your credit card information online.
HosannaWind may also ask for further information from you in order to obtain a finer understanding of how HosannaWind can provide better and more personalised services to you. In all instances, it is entirely your choice whether or not to provide the information; and in some cases, in order for us to provide the service requested, you will be required to give certain information, whether you do or do not is your choice. Obviously if you do not, then we may not be able to provide the services requested, and in all cases when you are required to give information, we will inform you.
B. Types of Personal Information we collect
Your order record and history;
Your name, address, mobile phone number, email, country, gender, and your credit card details, payment details including type of payment;
Other information such as your activities on HosannaWind Website(s) and other interaction with us pertaining our services, and content, including computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the Websites, ad data, IP address and standard web log information.
C. Direct Marketing
With your consent, we intend to use your phone number, postal address, and email in direct marketing activities such as
promotion of our products and services, e-newsletters, and other product and company updates.
Cookies are small pieces of information which are stored by your browser on your computer. Many websites generate cookies which will be stored on your hard drive so that on subsequent visits to that site it will recognise that you have previously used that site and make it easier for you to use that site.
The HosannaWind Website uses two types of cookies:
Temporary cookies which remain in the cookie file of your browser until you have finished that particular visit to the HosannaWind Website, and which allow you ease of use of the HosannaWind Website and saving you from having to re-enter information and the like.
Persistent cookies help us compile statistics about the number and type of visits to the HosannaWind Website(s).
E. Accuracy of Information
We at HosannaWind keep Personal Information as accurate, complete and up-to-date as necessary, taking into account its use and the interests of our customers.
You are responsible for informing us about changes to your Personal Information and for ensuring that such information is accurate and current.
We will never knowingly collect or solicit Personal Information from individuals under the age of sixteen (16) without first obtaining verifiable parental consent. If you are under the age of 16 you should not provide information to us. If we become aware that a person under 16 has provided Personal Information to us without verifiable parental consent (as may be the case where the information is provided via one of our Website(s)), we will remove such Personal Information from our files.
G. Accessing and Updating Personal Information
- Some customers have a qualified right to access, rectify, delete, or object (to the processing of) your Personal Information stored by us and to receive an account of its use and disclosure. All such requests shall be made in writing. We may require you to provide us with additional information reasonably necessary for us to satisfy your request.
- Responding to a customer request for information will usually be done at no or a minimal cost to the customer. However, subject to the laws of any Relevant Jurisdiction, a fee for reasonable costs incurred may be charged in responding in writing, provided the customer is informed of the fee in advance, which will not exceed the maximum amount permitted by the legislation of the Relevant Jurisdiction. The Personal Information requested is provided to the customer in a form that is generally understandable.
- We amend the Personal Information contained in our database or elsewhere as required when an individual successfully demonstrates the inaccuracy or incompleteness of the Personal Information. An amendment may involve the correction, deletion or addition of information and notification to third party to whom the data have been disclosed. However, we may be unable to amend past purchase information or return transaction information.
- We reserve the right to refuse any of the above request but will give reasons for our refusal.
- This Policy is written in English language and may be translated into other languages. In the event of any inconsistency between the English version and the translated version of this Policy, the English version shall prevail.