HOSANNAWIND MORINGA SEEDS (WITH SHELL) Sale
Type: Super Food
HOSANNAWIND MORINGA SEEDS (WITH SHELL)
Support Mission! Support the Local Farmers!
Moringa seeds, known as the fruit of the Tree of Life, are rich in nutrients, including moringa flavonoids, protein, potassium, calcium, iron, fat and a high proportion of oleic acid, of which oleic acid is a monounsaturated Omega-9 fatty acid that regulates cholesterol problems. Regular consumption of Moringa seeds can strengthen immunity, maintain liver and gastrointestinal health, detoxify and slim down the body, and fight ageing, making it ideal food for people with high blood pressure, high cholesterol and high blood sugar problems and people with gout problem.
For healthy people, eating Moringa seeds is pure sweetness! It turns out that there are five different flavours for people with different body types.
- Bitter (strained liver function)
- Sour (weakening of the heart and intestines)
- Astringent (imbalance of the spleen, intestines and lungs)
- Vomiting (weakness of the brain, nerves and body)
- Fishy (deficiency of the kidney and bladder)
However, it will improve over time through dietary therapy.
Good quality Moringa seeds are characterised by their large, full size, uniform colour and brownish-brown hue.
Moringa, also known as the 'Tree of Life', is rich in protein, vitamins, 46 antioxidants such as catechins, quercetin, chlorogenic acid and niazimicin, which are known to strengthen the immune system, fight fatigue, promote healthy skin and bones, and reduce inflammation, fascia and muscle pain.
The 36 anti-inflammatory nutrients in Moringa such as tocopherols and isothiocyanates are effective in reducing inflammation, muscle pain and preventing skin and airway irritation, making it a great natural superfood for people with itchy skin, pollen allergies, runny noses and frequent cramps.
The 18 amino acids, polyphenols and flavonoids in Moringa are phytonutrients that improve sleep, boost immunity and improve metabolism.
Remove the shells and take 5-8 seeds a day and drink 300-500ml of boiled water. Because they are rich in nutrients, they need water to break down, otherwise your mouth will be dry.
Soak the shells of Moringa seeds into the water for few minutes and then drink the water.
Pure Moringa Seed
- Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of direct sunlight. If you are taking medication, consult your doctor before use.
- Not recommended for pregnant women, infants, asthmatics, and people with low blood pressure.
- This product is not registered under the Pharmacy and Poisons Ordinance or the Chinese Medicine Ordinance. No claims made for this product have been assessed for such registration. This product is not intended for the diagnosis, treatment or prevention of any disease.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN