Forgot your password?
We will send you an email to reset your password.
Hurrify, only a few left:
Inform when this item available:
Type: Fragrance Oil
How to grow the Moringa seedling?
- Moringa is suitable for growing in hot or subtropical areas.
- Moringa loves sunlight, natural air and rain! Suitable for outdoor cultivation, such as rooftops, balconies, terraces, gardens, farmland.....
- Moringa grows quickly, reaching 3-4 metres in height and 3-4 cm in trunk diameter in the first year with sufficient sun light, fresh air and water.
- Choose loose, sandy soil, as the roots of Moringa trees do not survive easily in soil with excessive water. Please don't use chemical fertilizer or pesticides.
- Transplant the seedlings into the loose and sandy soil pits where they will be planted.
- For larger plantings, space the trees 2 metres apart in each row and 2 metres apart in each row.
- Water it just to keep the soil wet enough. don't give excessive water that will spoil the seedling root.
- Once the seedlings have grown to 40cm or less, it is a good idea to give them a support stick to keep them intact.