Phyto-Vira is a synergetic Western herbal blend formulated by award-winning medical herbalist Dr. Sebastian Liew. It consists of clinically relevant herbs such as St John's wort and thuja. Given their broad activity, they are active against many respiratory viruses and in many instances such activity has been demonstrated in vitro and In vivo studies. Western herbs in Phyto-Vira are chosen to be active against viruses that are in the lipid envelope such as coronaviruses.
Phyto-Vira is relevant to take when the virus is highly contagious and might potentially cause severe infection. Influenza and coronaviruses are two examples where this would be relevant. During a pandemic, the immune system may become overactive or, for some after vaccination, consider PHYTOLEC+®️ to modulate inflammation response. This is also to reduce any risk of cardiac-related problems
Proprietary formulation with main herbs of St John’s wort, thuja, Echinacea
- For immune support – 30 drops in boiled water taken three times a day before meals or 5ml in water per day. Consult your healthcare professional for a specific application.
- For active infection support: 5ml 3 x in water
- Discontinue 7 days prior to general anaesthesia. Not suitable during pregnancy or lactation.
- If you have a medical condition, or are taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
- Keep out of reach of children. Not to be used for children under five years old without professional guidance.
- This product is not registered under the Pharmacy and Poisons Ordinance or the Chinese Medicine Ordinance. Any claim made for it has not been subject to evaluation for such registration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease.